Dagcoin is a cryptocurrency that was developed by Estonia-based Dagcoin OÜ and Hong Kong-based DAG Corporation Limited. Its objective is to be a transaction method for developing countries.
Therefore, it is a virtual currency project, similar to others such as Litecoin, which pursued the objective of promoting economic development. It seems that their reason for being is to help those countries with the greatest problems through cryptocurrencies.
However, over time it has been accused of using pyramid schemes (fraudulent). The truth is that it is true or not, as in any investment, you have to be prudent. Therefore, it is best to get information about it and then decide.
Next, we show some of the most relevant milestones of Dagcoin.
- It was founded in 2016, having a high growth since then.
- He got a revenue of one million dollars USD the first year.
- The company (DAGCOIN OÜ) is based in Estonia, where it has been registered since 2017, and its founder is Nils Grossberg.
- In 2018, it held an event in Panama on leadership and training. In 2020 they made another similar one in Dubai.
- 2019 revenue was over $300 million USD.
- In January 2022, he had 23 network marketers on the list of the 500 who made the most money operating in network marketing.
- Within this list, the first are Igor E. Alberts and Andreea Cimbala.
Characteristics of Dagcoin
Let’s see some of the main features of this virtual currency.
- First of all, it has its own wallet, DAG. We can access it from any device and thus have control of our investment.
- Both Dagcoin and Byteball are open source platforms, like IOTA. Therefore, it allows developers to contribute to its improvement.
- Low commissions. Their platform charges very low fees for trading on it.
- They are generated without mining. This means that it is not necessary to validate the transactions by the miners, which means energy savings and environmental protection.
- Fast transactions. The speed of operations makes it one of the fastest currencies on the market.
- Dagcoin uses multi-level marketing through its subsidiary Succes Factory Dagcoin.